Thursday, November 17, 2011

FO: Piquant Crocheted Shawl

It's been a long time since I have a crochet FO. So, I think it's about time to have one now, isn't it?
Let me show you my latest crocheted shawl that I made using my own hand-dyed yarn (well, actually my husband who dyed this yarn), I called this shawl Piquant.



This shawl have interesting structure and very quick to crochet. I really really love the result. Plus the yarn is so soft and buttery so it added the enjoyment of the crocheting process.

Need the details info? Here you go:

Pattern: Piquant
Source: here
Materials: Rendezvous Yarn 100% Merino Superwash (Teal color) light fingering weight 1 skein (100g, 490 yards)
Qty: 1 x 100 gram (490 yards)
Needles: Clover hook 3.75 mm (F)
Start Date: 9 Oct 2011
Finish Date: 24 Oct 2011
Finished size: 128 cm (50.4") wingspan and 35 cm (13.8") depth

No comments: